Monday, October 19, 2009

West Germany Scarf Clips make a comeback!


In the world of fashion, you never know what is going to make a comeback. It seems that something makes a big hit, then it goes away for a while, but if it is truly a classic item, it will often make a new entry into the fashion world. That has been the way scarf clips have done. Right now, West Germany clips are all the rage, and a few items you can find at Scarves and More.net will show you why!

My favorite of the West Germany clips is this pretty silver and mother-of pearl clip. What I like about this style of clip, is that it has a hinged ring on the back, and it slides onto my scarf so easily. I have no knots to mess with, and it stays put! The back looks like similar to this Jeri-Lou clip
:
I am a scarf fanatic, so all these scarf clips make my wardrobe pop. I can wear a fancy one, or a plain one, and either way, my outfit looks great. Thanks, Scarves and More, for carrying so many of my favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment